Sunday, September 12, 2010

Subjectivity

I've been increasing my time in my evening walks.  So far I'm up to 28 minutes.  I thought I was going a pretty good pace...until last night when my neighbor saw me walking and joined me for the second half of the walk.  She was talking about interval training and how you could do a minute really fast and then a minute really slow "like this."  Yep, she thought we were crawling along, but I was sweating and panting.


This means more room for improvement!  It's a good thing.  It gives me something to shoot for.

Meanwhile, I've been keeping up with my food consumption quite well.  I'm "biting it and writing it," as they say.  I'll go to my Weight Watchers meeting on Thursday.  I haven't been in a few months, and I think I'll just use that as my official weight, since I can easily access it.

And now I'm going to stretch some more.  Because I know I rock at stretching.

No comments:

Post a Comment