Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Bad Timing

A few weeks ago a teenage girl rang my doorbell, asking me to buy frozen cookie dough to support the local high school volleyball team.  No hesitation, I whipped out my checkbook and ordered this expensive cookie dough in "candy" (like M&M cookies), and "peanut butter cup" flavors.  A few weeks go by, and I kind of forget about it.  Until today.  I should have known eventually those cookies would come knockin'.  Of course my kids are begging me to cook them up, and I know this is not the day for it.

Just by chance, I found a recipe for what looks like a pretty amazing and tempting substitute on another blog -- White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookie Oatmeal!

I don't normally get too excited about oatmeal, but seriously, take a look at the photos for this.  Looks so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment