Thursday, September 30, 2010

Hot 100 Challenge Update

Here is my weekly update on my progress for the Hot 100.

1.  Lose 15-plus pounds by the end of the year / end of the challenge.  Today was a small loss, but a loss anyway.  I'm heading in the right direction with at least 14.2 pounds to lose by the end of the year.

2.  Get more sleep.  Failing miserably.  This is one I really want to accomlish.  Probably because I really need more sleep!

3.  Start taking vitamins.  Been doing well with this one.  Haven't yet researched whether they actually do anything for you, but at the very least I'm getting a placebo effect from them and thinking I feel better.  I just bought my new vitamins Sunday, and as I was shopping, I saw this.  For some reason I thought it was an interesting product.
Don't know what it does, but it sounds interesting!

4.  Make a plan for eating and exercising over the holidays and stick to it.  This one is still several weeks off, but I'm already hearing people talk about Thanksgiving and am thinking about some recipes I can try out.

8 comments:

  1. You have some great goals! I always forget to take my vitamins. I do feel better and have more energy when I take a good vitamin.

    Good luck with your goals. I was sent via the Hot 100

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi fellow Hot 100 person! Keep going with your goals - you can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey fellow hottie!! Great goals! I feel better when I take a b-12 supplement. I seem to have more energy in the morning. Have a great weekened!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fellow hottie, I like your goals! I'm right there with you on needing more sleep - it really does help the scale go down. And I'd totally buy Horny Goat Weed just to keep in my bathroom...you know, just to peak my guests' interest. Ha! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another hottie here:) I am so bad about taking vitamins. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is hilarious. I think I can guess what it might be for.. or would that be too obvious.
    I'm really trying to commit to a supplement program.
    Turns out it's really important as I'm getting older.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, a loss is a loss!

    And I really want to hear what that vitamin does :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great start to the challenge. Good luck getting more sleep this week. Thank you for the giggle....that vitamin looks interesting...lol

    ReplyDelete