Friday, November 26, 2010

Hot 100 Update, Thanksgiving Edition

My update for the Hot 100 Challenge:

1.  Lose 15-plus pounds by the end of the year / end of the challenge.  I'm getting there!  I am just 3.8 pounds from reaching this goal!
2.  Get more sleep.  Hit or miss.
3.  Start taking vitamins.  I'm still doing well with this one, even though I might forget now and then.
4.  Make a plan for eating and exercising over the holidays and stick to it.  I totally showed Thanksgiving who's boss!  I managed to eat a little of my favorites, had a wonderful time with family (still at my parents' house right now), and didn't overdo it.  It was cold here the whole time, and I didn't get in much exercise, but I'm still pleased with how I did.

That's it for now, because I'm now going to visit the family and watch more football.

Hope you all had a very Happy Thanksgiving!

4 comments:

  1. Yeah on eating good at Thanksgiving! Good for you! You are so close to your goal, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely see you making that minus 15 HOT 100 goal. Keep up the great work. You can do it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic report! You are really doing well!

    ~South Beach Steve

    ReplyDelete