Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Do You Wear Your Carbs?

Have you ever said, "If I eat that, I may as well just apply it directly to my hips"?  How about, "If I eat that, I'll be wearing it for a year!" Well, photographer Ted Sabarese took the concept a step further and photographed models wearing the food they crave most.  I ran across these photos and had to know what the purpose was.  According to Sabarese's blog, the photographer was interested in the relationship between people and their food.

I wonder what effect wearing a bread dress or waffle pants would have on me.  Would I find the food disgusting? (It is, after all, being worn on the body and exposed to the elements.)  Or would I just go nuts and binge on my clothes, then wind up with a citation for public nudity?


Bread


Bread

Photo by: Ted Sabarese

Pasta

Photo by: Ted Sabarese

Meat

Photo by: Ted Sabarese

Artichoke Hearts

Artichoke Hearts

Photo by: Ted Sabarese

Waffles

Waffles

Photo by: Ted Sabarese





2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the post. The artichoke heart dress is actually beautiful, don't think I would have to worry about eating that one. None of these would be very much temptation to me, now if they had one made of cookies or chocolate well then I'm in trouble.....lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pasta one totally oogs me out! I love pasta but if I wore it, there's be no chance of me eating it. It would be cold and dried out and ick. I agree with Christina, I probably wouldn't have a problem unless it was candy I was wearing.

    ReplyDelete