Thursday, November 11, 2010

Weekly Weigh-In and Hot 100 Update

Weekly Weigh-In:

This week I lost 1.8 pounds, for a total of 24.2 pounds lost so far.  Look out, 25 pounds!  Comin' to getcha!

Hot 100 Update:


1.  Lose 15-plus pounds by the end of the year / end of the challenge.  I'm getting close on this one.  I just need to lose 5.8 more pounds to reach this goal.

2.  Get more sleep.  It's been a rough week, emotionally.  I'll probably wind up mentioning at some point what's going on, but I'm just not ready to get into it right now.  So while I might be going to bed, I'm not going to sleep at a decent hour.  These things happen.  

3.  Start taking vitamins.  I surprise myself with how well I'm sticking to this one.  My old-lady style pill dispenser reminds me daily to fill myself with vitamins.

4.  Make a plan for eating and exercising over the holidays and stick to it.   I didn't do great at Halloween, but I'm just considering that to be a test run.  My mom is hosting Thanksgiving at her house this year, so my plan is to try to have a part in deciding on the menu.  Then I can plan where to indulge and where to back off.

6 comments:

  1. NICE!!! So close to 25 lbs!!! You're doing great!

    I tagged you in a few questions on my current post. You're it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're doing great! I hope this stressful period passes soon so you can get some shut eye. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dang, Charlotte - you are doing GREAT with the weight loss!!!

    Old lady pill dispenser cracked me up. I used to use one, too, until my pills got too big (giant multivitamin, giant fish oil).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice job!! Doesn't it feel good to have lost so much and to be close to another goal?

    ~South Beach Steve

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job on the loss. Sorry to hear you've been stressed. Hope you sleep improves soon. Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great progress and great attitude, Charlotte. Sending you (((hugs))) for all the emotions. Hope you find light soon!

    ReplyDelete