Saturday, November 6, 2010

Hot 100 Update

My update for the Hot 100 Challenge:

1.  Lose 15-plus pounds by the end of the year / end of the challenge.  Big, fat ZERO for my weigh-in this week - no loss, no gain.  So I'm still 7.5 pounds away from this goal.

2.  Get more sleep.  I'm doing better, but admittedly could improve.  Some days, it's great; some days, not so much.  

3.  Start taking vitamins.  Rockin' it!

4.  Make a plan for eating and exercising over the holidays and stick to it.  Didn't fail completely with Halloween, but certainly was no saint.  I'm sure it contributed to my ZERO week at Weight Watchers.  I need to get a grip on occasions which are out of my regular routine, especially since I tend to have a LOT of those occasions.


3 comments:

  1. You should be proud that you did not gain. All that candy can be a problem but it looks like you were able to manage fine. You are not far from your weight goal for the end of the year...you can do this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. as far as I'm concerned, as long as you don't gain, you're still doing great.
    Here's an idea for holidays, or those out of routine days... Start off with a really good workout. I know it might be even harder to fit in, but I think it could make a huge difference. That's my plan, anyway.
    I wish you a week of good sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No gain over Halloween is a success, right?!

    Make it a great week!

    ~South Beach Steve

    ReplyDelete