Friday, November 19, 2010

Hot 100 Update

My update for the Hot 100 Challenge:

1.  Lose 15-plus pounds by the end of the year / end of the challenge.  Had a setback this week, but I'm back on track.  Five days of craziness, and today is four days back on track.

2.  Get more sleep.  Doing better.

3.  Start taking vitamins.  Solid!

4.  Make a plan for eating and exercising over the holidays and stick to it.  I'm a little concerned about Thanksgiving but am ready for the challenge.  I won't be on my home turf, which has its benefits and its disadvantages.  I can do it though!

4 comments:

  1. You've been doing so great with your vitamins goal... have you felt the benefits? Just curious. I'm working on being consistent myself. This is the first time I actually finish bottles of suppplements instead of throwing them away 5 years past their expiration when I stumble across them in the cupboard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Back on track! Good to hear it! Keep going and get to sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sleep is soooo good. About to do some of that myself. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sounds like you are moving in the right direction! Great job!

    ~South Beach Steve

    ReplyDelete