Sunday, November 14, 2010

Four Days of Debauchery

Bad, bad, so very bad.

I was trying to be mindful, but I slipped up.  I've had four days of extremely unhealthy eating and overeating.  Not good.

I'm finished eating for the day today, and tomorrow will be back on track.

It was so extreme that I feel quite certain I will NOT get my 25-pound goal on Thursday, but will instead have a gain.  I plan to undo as much damage as I can in the coming days by drinking lots of water, choosing healthy foods in small portions, and exercising.

I will turn it around!

4 comments:

  1. It's hard for me this time of year, especially. I think we all just have days when we need to reevaluate and get back on track. Weekends are so much harder for me because my schedule isn't the same as it is for the work week and I'm in and out of the kitchen more often. Tomorrow will be a better day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think success long term is more about being able to stop and turn it around than never having a "slip".
    Have a great back on track day!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It happens to the best of us. You have been perfect in staying on track for so long, I was beginning to wonder if you were really human or not! We all have setbacks and they can either completely derail us or motivate us to keep going. I'm glad you chose the latter!

    ReplyDelete