Friday, December 3, 2010

Weekly Weigh-In and Hot 100 Update

For my weekly weigh-in I was up 0.8 this week.  I'm mostly upset about this, I think, because I ROCKED Thanksgiving and didn't blow it until a few days after.  Grrr!  It's just a bump in the road though, and I'm not quitting.  So far I'm down a total of 25.4 pounds.

Now for a Hot 100 Update!



1.  Lose 15-plus pounds by the end of the year / end of the challenge.  Up 0.8 this week, so I'm down 10.4 pounds during this challenge, leaving me with 4.6 to lose in order to reach this goal.

2.  Get more sleep.  Depends upon the night and what's going on.  Last night was horrible - stayed up to the wee hours last night, but then one night I was scrubbed and in bed by 10:15.  I certainly always feel better when I get my sleep.

3.  Start taking vitamins.  I don't know what my problem is this week.  Travel?  Holiday?  Not sure, but I probably took my vitamins only a couple of days this week.  

4.  Make a plan for eating and exercising over the holidays and stick to it.  I did GREAT on Thanksgiving Day and the days right after, but then started struggling by Monday.  Exercise hasn't happened like it should either, which doesn't help!

Have a wonderful weekend!

3 comments:

  1. 4.6 is very doable. And kudos on Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't that annoying when you make it through a holiday unscathed, only to do yourself in a couple of days later? I've been there. You still have time to kick those 4.6 pounds to the curb - I know you can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Up and down! Sounds familiar! Hope next week you're more UP than down. Not too far to go on the weight, you can do it!

    ReplyDelete