Thursday, October 14, 2010

Weekly Weigh-In

Down 2.4 pounds this week, for a total loss of 19 pounds even!

My clothes are getting a little looser, but I'm ready for it to show in the mirror.  (It doesn't yet.)  For it to be obvious just by looking, it will just take more pounds due to the larger number needed to have a noticeable percentage lost.  That's okay.  I'm just looking forward to that happening.  I have a feeling it will happen around the 40-pound mark.  Sounds like a lot, and it is, but it also means I'm halfway to that point!

Elliptical tonight, P90X tomorrow.  Then my parents arrive for a little visit.  Can't wait to see them, and the kiddos are beyond excited.  Should be fun!

Since we usually order pizza at least once while they visit, I'll just have to keep in mind: "Don't order pizza...Don't order pizza..."

Hot 100 update tomorrow!

5 comments:

  1. That is so awesome! You go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! You are doing great, Charlotte!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, 19 pounds, that is fantastic!!! Great job!!! DENY THE PIZZA!!!!

    Polar's Mom
    www.polarspage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. YES! That rocks. YOU rock.

    ReplyDelete