Friday, December 17, 2010

Weekly Weigh-In and Hot 100 Update

Nothing too exciting to report in the weigh-in...I lost 0.2.  Yep, that weight is just FLYING off of me!  Sigh.  I have no excuses.  I know what I need to do (and you know what you need to do too, don't you?).  I just got busy and didn't make eating right and exercising enough of a priority.  It's the holidays, but I don't want to pack it all back on just because it's a festive time of year.

This means I am currently down a total of 25.6 pounds from the start.

Now for the Hot 100 Challenge Update:


1.  Lose 15-plus pounds by the end of the year / end of the challenge.  I'm 4.4 pounds away from meeting this goal.  Hmmm... I realize that's close, but I also realize that Christmas is in a week and I only have two weeks left in the challenge.  I'm going for it, no matter the odds!

2.  Get more sleep.  Doing better, most nights on this.  It doesn't hurt that my 3-year-old is sleeping all night in his own bed sometimes now.

3.  Start taking vitamins.  Hit or miss.  I'm not sure why, because for a long time this was the one I could count on knocking out of the park every time.

4.  Make a plan for eating and exercising over the holidays and stick to it.   I'm hosting Christmas for extended family this year, so I'm already trying to sneak in healthy options to my menu plans.  I won't be able to avoid serving some old-fashioned calorie nightmares, but it's just once a year, and I do know how to control myself. 

Have a great weekend, y'all!

5 comments:

  1. DON'T make the holidays an excuse! Most people gain weight over the holidays, impress everyone and LOSE weight these next 2 weeks! You don't need food to have a good time, focus on other entertainment, conversations and stuff! Be strong!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you're doing pretty well on your goals! Some weeks that annoying .2 will show and I get annoyed.... but I would DEFINITELY rather lose .2 than gain .2!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you are at least still moving in the right direction:) We just went to my husband's family's Christmas yesterday and I brought the only salad. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete