Sunday, March 20, 2011

Not Slacking

I've been lax in my blogging the last few weeks, but that does NOT mean I'm slacking off.  Nope.  In fact, I've really been staying on my plan with eating, and I've been hitting the gym regularly as well.

The past week was Spring Break for the kids, and we traveled to visit family for the week.  I amazed myself and did great with my food intake, though I got very little exercise.   I had to miss my weigh-in last Thursday since we were out of town, but I'm actually looking forward to this next one.  I am determined to see a loss.

I also got a B12 shot yesterday.  I have no idea if they do anything, but I've heard they're good when you're trying to lose weight, so I got one.  Maybe it's all in my mind, but I did feel more energetic afterward.

Lots going on lately, but I'm feeling really focused on the weight loss effort and feel like my heart is getting healthier with my workouts.

2 comments:

  1. Good for you!!!
    Let us know how the B12 shot works out. I've heard a lot about that too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent on being focussed again! I took a little hiatus myself. I'm going to blame it on your kids being on spring break hahahaha!

    ReplyDelete